Returns and exchanges:
- Adornments must have been purchased in store at maker store and studio, online at from www.madeby-a.com or makerstoreandstudio.com, or via the made by a. Instagram to be applicable.
- Refunds are not available unless a piece is faulty.
- Unfortunately no exchanges are available on jewellery pieces (Unless faulty);
- Purchased whilst on sale
- That are discontinued items
- That have been worn
- Bought as a custom pieces
- Are piercing pieces
- Earrings and other piercing pieces are unable to be exchanged for hygiene reasons, so please select your jewellery carefully.
- Exchange for change of mind via post requires items to be mailed via tracked postage, with a prepaid postbag for the exchanged item to be posted back in. If your exchange is a result of a faulty item postage costs are paid for by a.
- The above process is also required if you have changed your mind about the sizing of your received piece. Return for resizing incurs a fee of $40 for silver and $60 for gold.
- If an item is faulty we would love to repair or replace it for you, if this can’t be done we will refund the purchase price for you.
- All orders sent via mail will use tracked postage and can be tracked via the Australia post website.
- All orders being returned or exchanged should also be sent using tracked mail.
- Unfortunately Items sent back and lost in the mail as a result of standard non tracked mail will be at the sender's expense.
- Posted orders will arrive in the timeframe as per Australia Post’s standard delivery times, according to the method you have selected at the check out. ie, express or standard shipping.
- You may track your orders here https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
- In the event that you have not received your order in the timeframe please email a. at https://www.madeby-a.com/pages/contact
Custom orders are hand made and are as unique as you are. So please be mindful of the following:
- We want you to be in love with your custom piece and will ask you to approve and confirm the design in writing via email or instagram.
- Please be aware that due to the individual nature of each piece there may be slight variance.
- Deposits on custom orders are 50% of the final invoice price.
- Work on your custom piece will not begin until your deposit payment has been received.
- A huge amount of design and planning, wax carving and fitting, amongst other elements go into your custom a. piece before it’s sent to be cast- because of this if you decide not to go ahead with your piece your deposit cannot not be refunded.
- If you would like customisation work done to an existing piece the same process as a new custom piece will apply.
- If you have changed your mind about the sizing of your received piece, return for resizing incurs a fee of $40 for silver and $60 for gold.
- adornments can be fragile so please show them love and care. Some of the characteristics to be aware of that are not products faults are the following;
- Each piece is made with the highest quality materials, solid 9ct gold and sterling sliver but remember metals are malleable and can bend.
- Solid gold has only shown to tarnish as a reaction to the chemicals in some people's skin where the metal goes through the piercing. This is not noticeable when wearing the earrings and is a normal reaction not a product fault. Solid gold will not tarnish on other parts of the jewellery and is able to be worn all day & everyday.
- Necklace chains are designed as dainty pieces and therefore cannot withstand tugging or pulling, beware of your pups paws!
- Pearls and other set precious stones are just that, precious. So please avoid dropping onto hard surfaces or wearing during intensive cleaning or other labour/exercise.
Sometimes manufacturing faults do occur, if this happens please email https://www.madeby-a.com/pages/contact and a repair or replacement will be arranged for you as quickly as possible.
- Manufacturing faults don’t include: snapped chains; chipped, cracked or broken pearls and gemstones, and wear and tear such as bending, twisting or snapping, chain colour not matching adornment.
- Your engraving must be added to the text box provided - otherwise your item will not be engraved. We cannot accept engraving via DM or email.
- Each piece of a. Jewellery is unique and will have its own character. So although they are the same item style they may show tiny differences.
- The beauty of non-farmed pearls is in their individuality no two are the same. You may notice this in your jewellery pieces as one pearl in your earring pair may be bigger or rounder or more textured than the other. Each pearl is hand placed by a. And is part of the design.
Our terms & conditions are in accordance with consumer law and aim to help this small business run smoothly whilst helping our beautiful customers find the perfect a. piece.
10k Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of 10k Giveaway is Made by a.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, the contestant ("You") agree to comply with and abide by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the Sponsor's decisions as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments or issues related to the Sweepstakes.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at on 07 May, 2021 at 05:00PM AEST and ends at on 11 May, 2021 at 11:59PM AEST (the "Entry Period"). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at 10k-giveaway. The entry must fulfil all requirements of the Sweepstakes, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the Sweepstakes may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Sweepstakes, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Prizes: The winner(s) of the Sweepstakes (the "Winner") will receive the following prizes:
- 1 winner(s) will receive $500 Voucher (approximate retail value 500 AUD)
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by Random Draw under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the winner selection. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt of the prize offered in this Campaign by the Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by the Winner at the Sponsor's sole discretion will result in the Winner's disqualification as winner, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
- Terms and Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such cases, the Sponsor may select a winner(s) from eligible entries received before and/or after the action taken by the Sponsor if appropriate. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to release and hold harmless Made by a. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (iii) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (iv) technical errors of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (v) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (vi) printing errors; (vii) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail.
- Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Australia, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. By participating in this Campaign, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Australia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes). You further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Acceptance of Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions.
For any questions or help with any of the above please email https://www.madeby-a.com/pages/contact