Returns and exchanges:
- Adornments must have been purchased in store at maker store and studio, online at from www.madeby-a.com or makerstoreandstudio.com, or via the made by a. Instagram to be applicable.
- If you have purchased your piece and have changed your mind exchange is available within 14 days of your instore purchase or upon receiving your order in the mail when;
- Your receipt is retained
- Items are in original packaging
- Items are not sale or discontinued items.
- Earrings are not able to be exchanged for hygiene reasons.
- Refunds are not available unless a piece is faulty.
- Unfortunately no exchanges are available on jewellery pieces (Unless faulty);
- Purchased whilst on sale
- That are discontinued items
- That have been worn
- Bought as a custom pieces
- Are piercing pieces
- Earrings and other piercing pieces are unable to be exchanged for hygiene reasons, so please select your jewellery carefully.
- Exchange for change of mind via post requires items to be mailed via tracked postage, with a prepaid postbag for the exchanged item to be posted back in. If your exchange is a result of a faulty item postage costs are paid for by a.
- The above process is also required if you have changed your mind about the sizing of your received piece. Return for resizing incurs a fee of $40 for silver and $60 for gold.
- If an item is faulty we would love to repair or replace it for you, if this can’t be done we will refund the purchase price for you.
- All orders sent via mail will use tracked postage and can be tracked via the Australia post website.
- All orders being returned or exchanged should also be sent using tracked mail.
- Unfortunately Items sent back and lost in the mail as a result of standard non tracked mail will be at the sender's expense.
- Posted orders will arrive in the timeframe as per Australia Post’s standard delivery times, according to the method you have selected at the check out. ie, express or standard shipping.
- You may track your orders here https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
- In the event that you have not received your order in the timeframe please email a. at https://www.madeby-a.com/pages/contact
Custom orders are hand made and are as unique as you are. So please be mindful of the following:
- We want you to be in love with your custom piece and will ask you to approve and confirm the design in writing via email or instagram.
- Please be aware that due to the individual nature of each piece there may be slight variance.
- Deposits on custom orders are 50% of the final invoice price.
- Work on your custom piece will not begin until your deposit payment has been received.
- A huge amount of design and planning, wax carving and fitting, amongst other elements go into your custom a. piece before it’s sent to be cast- because of this if you decide not to go ahead with your piece your deposit cannot not be refunded.
- If you would like customisation work done to an existing piece the same process as a new custom piece will apply.
- If you have changed your mind about the sizing of your received piece, return for resizing incurs a fee of $40 for silver and $60 for gold.
- adornments can be fragile so please show them love and care. Some of the characteristics to be aware of that are not products faults are the following;
- Each piece is made with the highest quality materials, solid 9ct gold and sterling sliver but remember metals are malleable and can bend.
- Solid gold has only shown to tarnish as a reaction to the chemicals in some people's skin where the metal goes through the piercing. This is not noticeable when wearing the earrings and is a normal reaction not a product fault. Solid gold will not tarnish on other parts of the jewellery and is able to be worn all day & everyday.
- Necklace chains are designed as dainty pieces and therefore cannot withstand tugging or pulling, beware of your pups paws!
- Pearls and other set precious stones are just that, precious. So please avoid dropping onto hard surfaces or wearing during intensive cleaning or other labour/exercise.
Sometimes manufacturing faults do occur, if this happens please email https://www.madeby-a.com/pages/contact and a repair or replacement will be arranged for you as quickly as possible.
- Manufacturing faults don’t include: snapped chains; chipped, cracked or broken pearls and gemstones, and wear and tear such as bending, twisting or snapping, chain colour not matching adornment.
- Your engraving must be added to the 'notes' section of your order- otherwise your item will not be engraved. We cannot accept engraving via DM or email.
- Each piece of a. Jewellery is unique and will have its own character. So although they are the same item style they may show tiny differences.
- The beauty of non-farmed pearls is in their individuality no two are the same. You may notice this in your jewellery pieces as one pearl in your earring pair may be bigger or rounder or more textured than the other. Each pearl is hand placed by a. And is part of the design.
Our terms & conditions are in accordance with consumer law and aim to help this small business run smoothly whilst helping our beautiful customers find the perfect a. piece.
For any questions or help with any of the above please email https://www.madeby-a.com/pages/contact